Type 700 is suitable for applications where high flow and accurate process control. Poppet valve diaphragm balanced by ensuring that even in the case where the output pressure for a wide range of pressure variation can be kept constant. Type 700 at various flow conditions remain stable output pressure of the reason is the use of a suction tube which can be adjusted according to supply air flow rate.
- Big traffic: up 80SCFM
- Sensitivity: output pressure control can be 1/4 "water column range.
- Stable output: the damping effect of the suction duct makes valve insensitive to changes in flow rate.
- Online maintenance: do not remove the gas supply pipe can be easy to maintain.
- The maximum permissible flow up to 140m3 / hr
- Cylinder tube based on flow rate output to control the air pressure to achieve accurate output pressure
- Traffic Flow Capacity (m3 / hr) 140
- Displacement Exhaust Capacity (m3 / hr) 7
- Sensitivity Sensitivity (WC / mm ≒ 0.001 kg / cm2) 6.4
- NOTE: 0.01kg / cm² = 1 Kpa, 1WC / mm = 0.001kg / cm2
Type 700: test equipment, laboratory equipment, mixed gas, a screen tensioning device, clutches and brakes, drive rollers, valves, actuators, positioning cylinder.
|Maximum flow||80 SCFM|
|Overflow traffic||Higher than the set point 5PSIG pressure, excess flow: 4 SCFM|
|Sensitivity||1/4 "(6.3mm) of water|
|Maximum supply pressure||250 PSIG (1750Kpa)|
|Effect of changes in supply pressure||100PSIG change on the output pressure is less than 0.1PSIG|
|Pressure range||0 ~ 2PSIG; 0 ~ 15PSIG; 0 ~ 30PSIG; 0 ~ 60PSIG; 0 ~ 150PSIG;|
|Process connection size||1/4 "NPT; 1/2" NPT; 3/8 "NPT|
|Gas consumption||1 ~ 12.5 SCFM|
|Temperature||-40 ~ 71 ℃|
|model||Process connection size (NPT)||Output Range|